Old Hollywood Glamour Photoshoot for Foxglove. Shot in a beautiful daylight studio in Pioneer Square, Seattle.
I love musing on the roaring twenties for wedding inspiration. Channeling Jean Harlow spread out on a chez lounge covered in sparkle and fur is a winner for wedding day. The 1920’s have been an inspiration for me creating my faux fur cover ups for brides, it’s such a classic style than can be adapted easily into our modern times.
1. Elie Saab Cutout Back Sequin Gown
2. Lesa Wrap by yours truly at Foxglove Bridal
3. Gardenia Closed Toe Wedding Shoes by Rachel Simpson
4. Headband by Jennifer Behr
I love 50’s style weddings, and especially in the winter. A tea length dress, a birdcage veil, fabulous fur, and some killer shoes are just some of the ingredients to a classy and fun wedding ensemble. Modcloth has a collection of tea length dresses that would be a fun wedding dress or a perfect option for a reception dress. I can totally see dancing all night in this outfit.
1. Birdcage Veil by Rhapsodie Paris
2.Breathtaking Modcloth dress
3. Earrings score from Gilded Elegance
4. Faux mink cape from yours truly at Foxglove Bridal
5. Behold in High Regard Heel by Modcloth